Green Fox Barking

Monday, October 23, 2006

DEATH OF A BLOG

Well folks, enough blogging from me. It's been fun, interesting and it's been fun to briefly meet up with other people with similar interests around the globe. But the truth of the matter is this form of communicating is a bit one way for me. I do realise if I spent loads more time driving around blogs and leaving my tracks, things may grow. But my life at the moment calls for action in physical form, people to meet in person and local community to be more involved in. Thanks to all for your thoughts and messages.

Natalie

2 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Samm said...

Hey Natalie
I only just found you and now you're off... I'm a bit sad. I have posted your link on my blog so hopefully others will read about your attempts to tread lightly. I admire you.
Samm

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

...and this one too??? No.
It does take awhile to get "known" though - not that I am!!

Hoping you might come back though.
shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home