Green Fox Barking

Monday, September 18, 2006


Well, people after re-reading my last post, I think we should we should take a minute to catch our breath and recover from that assault on our ideals!
OK maybe I got a little enthusiastic and carried away.
At least today I walked the children to school and the dogs at the same time. You could tell by the dogs expressions that they'd seen all this enthusiasm before and didn't belive for one minute it will last. Damn animal instinct!
I really am committed this time honest ( read: should be committed)

2 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Kristen Doran said...

Love your enthusiasm... it certainly is catchy.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger weirdbunny said...

I love walking the kids home from school, it's then they tell you stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home