Green Fox Barking

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Today, I'm excited to find the local newspaper has published my letter urging people to go see 'An Inconvenient Truth' and I hope that maybe it'll get a few more people to wake up about climate change. And if I fire up my hopes and imagination to full power, maybe some of those people will even try to make a difference. I may have more chance winning Lotto but heres hoping.
I offer at the local school to extend my helping hours with the kids environment club. I am rewarded with a request to tidy up the green house. Ha! Too easy for this super dedicated planet saver!!
Yep, but then during an episode of emptying waterlogged containers, I get covered in a mixture of putrifying weed water and dynamic lifter. I headed home stinking like sewerage and fancy I even saw a bird fall out of a tree as I passed.
Mmm. More work, less chest puffing.

2 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Well done on getting your letter published! I've just read Tim Flannery's The Weather Makers which has heaps of the scienc ebehind climate change in it. ALso has practical suggestions. Good luck!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Susan Schwake said...

Good to hear that the movie is being pushed down under! nice blog here... came over via kristen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home