Green Fox Barking

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

EEEEEEKO ECO

Another voice calling out into the universe!
A creative voice. A parents voice. An eco conscious voice. A worried about the state of this damn planet voice.
How do my choices effect the state of the planet?What sort of example do I set for my children?After all, they copy what you say and not just the swear words.
This weekI go to see the Al Gore movie. I'm scared what I will see and excited in a morbid-can'thelplookingovermyshoulderatthemonster kind of way. Will I come home and double my compost bin or go straight to ark construction?
But today is a beautiful day and I tell my husband so whenI phone him. But there is no windows where he sits and lacking x-ray vision he is unable to see the sun through the three foot of concrete. He works in IT. Infinitely tedious.
There is so much out thereI want to do to help the state of the world. I am an incurable idealist. I think I spent to much time in Narnia as a child. Where is Aslan when you need him?
When you begin on you list of ways to fix the world, how does washing the dishes slip back in there? And if i want to halt climate change why do worry if the toilet is clean when people pop over unexpectedly.
These questions and eleven more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home